High strength sandwich panel bonds ◾ Newport NB102 Film Adhesive ◾ Co-curable with most 250°F Curing Prepregs
The NB102 film adhesive features the Newport 102 epoxy resin system and is slightly supported with a non-woven polyester mat. Newport 102 is suited for structural and secondary bonding applications in aerospace,
sporting goods, marine, wind energy, and industrial manufacturing. High shear and peel strengths make Newport 102 ideal for metal-to-metal bonding and sandwich panel manufacturing. The resin system is co-curable with most 250F prepregs/resins. It's a great film adhesive that is simple to use and works like most other adhesives. Please call us for exact quantity on hand.
This prepreg is sold in ~4 Sqft. units. Common conversion for 4 Sqft. of material is 9.5" long x 60" width. If you order more than one unit the material will be provided in continuous format.
Quick Facts For NB102 Film Adhesive
Values provided here may vary slightly
- Fiber = Non Woven Polyester Mat(or equivalent)
- Roll Width 60"
- Resin System = Newport 102 Resin System.
- CPT (Cure Ply Thickness) = 0.006"
- Cure Temp = Between 250°F and 300°F
- Out Life = 30 days out time at 70 °F (21°C)
- Shelf Life = 12 months at 0°F (-18°C)
- OAW (overall areal weight = with resin) = 156 G/SQ.M (Grams per Square Meter)
Adhesive films and prepregs have special policies related to returns and shipping. Please review them here prior to order.