Tube - Rectangle - Fabric - 1.00 x 1.50 - 1.15 x 1.62 - (+Length Options)
Tube - Rectangle - Fabric - 1.00 x 1.50 - 1.15 x 1.62 - 75 inch
|Materials||Standard Modulus Carbon|
|Shaped ID 2 (Flat to Flat)||1.500|
|Shaped OD 1 (Flat to Flat)||1.14|
|Outer Diameter (Flat to Flat)||1.63|
|Space Flight Ready||No|
|Surface Finish (exterior)||Cello Wrap Gloss|
Radius of Tubing
The inner and external corner radii are measured by hand with a radius gauge with no tolerance called out.
- Inner corner radius: 7/32" (0.218")
- Outer corner radius: 5/16" (0.312")
We cannot supply theoretical values for this tube at this time. For specification sheets and other data we can supply please review our Technical Spec page.
SKU: 25508 Rev B
- 0° Fibers maximize bending stiffness. Consider bending the tube over your knee.
- 45° Fibers maximize torsional stiffness. Typically plied together in an opposing manner, i.e. ±45°. Consider twisting the tube like a vehicle's driveshaft.
- 90° Fibers maximize crushing stiffness and generally assist in overall tube strength. Consider laying the tube on the ground and stepping on it.