Tube - Square - Twill - Standard Modulus - 1.75 x 1.980 x 54 inch [BUILT TO ORDER]
Built To Order ◾ Lead times are usually 2 weeks ◾ High quantities may have an increased lead time
- 1 $757.99
- 2-4 $603.79
- 5-9 $514.59
- 10+ $431.39
|Built To Order||Yes|
|Application||Tooling Plates / Support Structures|
|Materials||Standard Modulus Carbon|
|Pattern||3k 2X2 Twill Weave|
|Shaped ID 2 (Flat to Flat)||1.750|
|Shaped OD 1 (Flat to Flat)||1.980|
|Outer Diameter (Flat to Flat)||1.980|
|Space Flight Ready||No|
|Surface Finish (exterior)||Cello Wrap Gloss|
Radius of TubingThe inner and external corner radii are measured by hand with a radius gauge with no tolerance called out.
- Internal Radius: Coming Soon
- External Radius: Coming Soon
We cannot supply theoretical values for this tube at this time. For specification sheets and other data we can supply please review our Technical Spec page.
SKU: 25518-LONG REV A
- 0° Fibers maximize bending stiffness. Consider bending the tube over your knee.
- 45° Fibers maximize torsional stiffness. Typically plied together in an opposing manner, i.e. ±45°. Consider twisting the tube like a vehicle's driveshaft.
- 90° Fibers maximize crushing stiffness and generally assist in overall tube strength. Consider laying the tube on the ground and stepping on it.