Tube - 1k Plain Weave - Ultra High Modulus - 0.625 x 0.750 x 72 Inch
0.625" ID Ultra High Modulus ◾ Gloss Finish ◾ 1K Plain Weave Pattern ◾ High Stiffness ◾ 94 MSI Carbon Fiber Core
- 1-9 $135.99
- 10-49 $122.79
- 50-99 $114.59
- 100+ $105.39
Features & Benefits
Carbon Fiber Material | Modulus, Strength | Benefits, Features & Notes
- Standard Modulus | 34 msi, 700 ksi | Good structural properties - Stiffer than aluminum - Readily available
- Intermediate Modulus | 42 msi, 825 ksi | Great structural properties - Highest strength option - Great balance of stiffness and strength
- High Modulus | 57 msi, 670 ksi | Very stiff - Good thermal conductivity / stability - Typically used in all 0° & 90° (or off-axis) plies throughout the ply sequence / laminate orientation.
- Ultra High Modulus | 94 msi, 414 ksi | Stiffest option available - Great thermal conductivity - Used primarily as 0° plies in combination with lower modulus / higher strength fibers in the 90° orientation to create a well-balanced and functional composite structure.
*Values listed above are reflective only of the fiber NOT the composite matrix (fiber + resin) and are listed only for tensile modulus and strength. ***Theoretical values are currently not available for this tube but testing can be performed upon request for a fee
|Tensile Modulus (Stiffness), msi||28.05|
|Materials||Ultra High Modulus Carbon|
|Pattern||1k Plain Weave|
|Surface Finish (exterior)||Cello Wrap Gloss|
SKU : 45558-UHM Rev NC
- 0° Fibers maximize bending stiffness. Consider bending the tube over your knee.
- 45° Fibers maximize torsional stiffness. Typically plied together in an opposing manner, i.e. ±45°. Consider twisting the tube like a vehicle's driveshaft.
- 90° Fibers maximize crushing stiffness and generally assist in overall tube strength. Consider laying the tube on the ground and stepping on it.