Tube - Round - INFINITubeV - Standard Modulus - Twill Painted Gloss - Size 09 - 1.375 (34.93mm) x 1.481 (37.6mm) x 74 Inch (1880mm) (Globally Sourced)
Carbon Fiber Tube ◾ Globally Sourced / Lower Cost◾ High Gloss Finish
- 1-5 $158.99
- 6-24 $138.79
- 25-49 $121.59
- 50+ $114.39
Features & Benefits
Below are the items required to build a two tube telescoping system;
- (A) Smaller of the two INFINITubeV tubes
- (B) Larger of the two INFINITubeV tubes
- (C):Low Friction Tape
Animated GIF shows the sliding action of the three parts. *Locking Mechanism will vary for each system.
|Telescoping Tube Size||Size 09 / 1.375" x 1.481"|
|Materials||Standard Modulus Carbon|
|Pattern||3k 2X2 Twill Weave|
|Telescoping Class||INFINITubeV - Design Your Own|
|Surface Finish (exterior)||Painted Gloss|
SKU : 46409-G-DL
|1||(0/90 120 E-Glass Scrim)||Inside|
- 0° Fibers maximize bending stiffness. Consider bending the tube over your knee.
- 45° Fibers maximize torsional stiffness. Typically plied together in an opposing manner, i.e. ±45°. Consider twisting the tube like a vehicle's driveshaft.
- 90° Fibers maximize crushing stiffness and generally assist in overall tube strength. Consider laying the tube on the ground and stepping on it.