Tapes, Tube Plugs & Cords
Low Friction Tapes ◾ Plastic Tube Plugs ◾ Elastic Shock Cords ◾ Rubber Trekking Tips
Tubing End Plugs
Tube plugs include multiple horizontal ribs designed with built in flexibility for easy install and secure fit. Also, they offer a clean and extremely affordable way to finish your project off. You can utilize our plastic tube plugs at the ends of the joined tubing to tie off and secure the ends of the stretched shock cord. See the images below for a visual description for flush fitting the shock cord in your assembly using plastic tube plugs!
- Great for round standard tubing are designed to fit multiple tube gauges and provide a secure fit.
- Ideal for office and patio furniture, tubular racks, appliances, exercise equipment, or anywhere a finished look is needed.
Trekking pole rubber tip - Can be used with our tubing / rod diameters ranging from 0.41" to 0.51"
Elastic shock cord
If you have ever set up a lightweight camping tent then you most likely have experience with shock cord also known as bungee cord but with a protective sheath.
- join unlimited lengths of tubing!
- This is a simpler method used to join lengths of tubing together with ferrules. The other method commonly used involves drilling clearance holes for button clips also known as push/snap clips. All shock cord is made here in the USA!
- You can utilize our plastic tube plugs at the ends of the joined tubing to tie off and secure the ends of the stretched shock cord. See the images below for a visual description for flush fitting the shock cord in your assembly using plastic tube plugs!
Low friction UHMW Tapes
were designed specifically for telescoping tubing. Use as a spacer between tubes of varying diameters to provide smooth sliding action as well as longer life of your assembly Benefits include;
- Low friction UHMW
- High wear resistance
- Acrylic adhesive for strong bond - Even to cello wrapped gloss tubing finishes
- Wall Thickness
- Inner Diameter
- Outer Diameter