Radomes, reflectors, integrated antennas, telecom satellite structures◾High performance ◾ Low signal degradation ◾ Structural stability
Our team has extensive experience in the communications market space. We work in both the commercial and defense sectors. Our custom products include radomes, reflectors, and integrated antennas. We have experience with tunable reflectors, deployable arms and substrates for solar panels on telecom satellite structures, and large components for geodesic radomes that are RF transparent. We specialize in high performance, high precision, lightweight structures with low signal degradation. We rival defense and telecom primes in our level of quality, yet can exceed them in the areas of cost, schedule and budget. If you have questions about our capabilities, call our San Diego office at 858-537-6260 or request a quote.
- Minimize transmission loss
- Ensure your integrated design meets RF, mechanical, and environmental requirements
- Produce a rapid prototype and complete initial or low rate production
- Design for manufacturability and affordability
- Coordinate integrated qualification testing to address all requirements
- From satellite dishes to paraboloid or segmented reflectors
- Land, airborne, space applications
- Dishes and support structures, static and deployable
- Micro to large scale
- RF experts in-house
- Advanced materials knowledge
- Understand the integration of RF structures
- Plated, embedded, and structural antennas
- Land, airborne, maritime, and space applications
Centers of Excellence
Our San Diego facility and team specializes in projects with strict engineering requirements. With an agile manufacturing team and engineers experienced with the demanding requirements of space and aerospace programs, this is the place for building structures that demand tight tolerances and high performance results. Whether it's high-speed broadband antennas, truss structures, reflectors, or near zero CTE structures, we can build it here.
Low Cost Manufacturing
Some programs require an extensive amount of hands-on labor. Our Baja California manufacturing facility was established to help keep costs down for specific types of high volume jobs that also involve high touch labor. For programs that require roll wrapping, resin infusion, and bladder molding, this facility enables us to offer globally competitive pricing.