Tailored to individual customers◾ Experience in high-rigor programs for military and space industries◾ Well-versed in a variety of management techniques
Our program management team has the depth of knowledge and experience needed to execute and deliver on programs of all sizes, from complex large programs to smaller component projects. We can support your endeavor at any stage of its life cycle. If you have questions, call our San Diego office at 858-537-6260 or request a quote
Do you have a complex project that comes with a long list of program CDRL’s and SDRL’s? Or do you need low cost, high quality support for smaller projects? If your critical, complex program requires a high degree of communication and planning, we can support. If your project doesn’t need as much formal rigor in planning, we can do that too.
- Management, design, and manufacturing data requirements
- High degree of customer communication
- Commitment that your project is handled with care and flawless execution
- Support to satisfy your end customers’ needs
- Risk management and business continuity planning to ensure you’re always covered
Our management methods support a variety of project types, suitable for any customer need.
- Build to print
- Build to spec/design authority/design for manufacture
- Research and development
Guidelines and Practices
Our project management practices are rooted in industry-leading global standards.
- SAE; AS9100D, Aerospace Standards for Organizational Systems
- PMI; Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Guide
Our team is made up of highly-technical engineers and managers with years of experience and formal project management training in many cases.
Project Management Planning
A project lifecycle could be broken into 5 process groups across 10 knowledge areas. The lifecycle processes include:
Our project management processes address the following knowledge areas: