Advanced imaging performance◾Structural stability◾Cost effective
Two and three dimensional medical imaging devices are using advanced composite materials for a variety of applications. Carbon composite tables, sensor covers or structural supports are a superior choice when higher levels of strength, durability and radiolucency are required. Carbon composites allow for advanced resolution with minimal signal attenuation. For questions or additional information, please call our San Diego office at 858-537-6260 or request a quote.
Benefits of carbon fiber composites in radiolucent applications
Rock West Composites has the engineering and material knowledge, along with fabrication and qualification testing expertise, to develop advanced composite solutions that deliver optimal imaging performance and durability relative to other materials.
We will work with you to build radiolucent composite products designed to your mechanical, imaging and quality requirements. Together we can:
- Improve medical imaging in such applications as MRI, CT Scans, X-ray, PET, nuclear medicine
- Provide a clearer more accurate image of what is being viewed, especially at the vascular level
- Support inter-operational imaging surgical procedures
- Customize the mechanical shaping and radiodensity properties of the component
- Provide a lighter weight component when portability is necessary
- Meet high quality requirements with ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100D certification
We can help you with a wide range of medical device and imaging applications. Our experienced team works with your medical and technical leaders to keep projects in scope, on budget, and on target to meet your specifications.