Rock West Composites only collects sales tax on orders shipped to addresses in the States of California & Utah. In California product & shipping amounts are taxed. In Utah only products are taxed.
You may be responsible for state and local sales/use taxes when filing your tax returns. Please check your local sales tax laws.
Aluminum Honeycomb Core
This commercial grade aluminum honeycomb core material is lightweight while offering excellent strength and good corrosion resistance for industrial applications at low cost. Made from 3003 aluminum alloy foil.
Quick Facts for 0.210" thick aluminum core are:
- Cell Size: 1/2"
- Density: 2.5 lb/ft^3
- Non perforated
- 3003 Aluminum Alloy, 30 Gauge (0.003")
- XR2 Corrosion Coating (chrome-free clear protective film)
- 165 psi (bare compressive, typical)
- Compressive strength, modulus & shear - See tech data sheet
- Length: ± 0.5"
- Width: ± 0.5"
- Thickness: ± 0.008″ (under 4″ thick)
- Density: ±15%
- Cell Size: ±15%
Great For Applications Requiring:
- High thermal conductivity
- Flame resistance
- Good moisture and corrosion resistance
- Fungi resistance
- Low weight & High Strength
Please contact Rock West Composites at 801-566-3402 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the technical properties of this core.
- Additional Information
P/N ALUM-0710-2448-D ALUM-0710-50100-D Application Core Materials Core Materials Materials Aluminum Aluminum WT. 3 lb 1.361 kg 1360.776 g 3 lb 1.361 kg 1360.776 g
- Technical Data