Aluminized Texalium E-Glass ◾ Newport 301 Epoxy Resin ◾ Adds Cosmetic Aesthetic ◾ 0.0125" Thick"
IMPORTANT: Please read special instructions in the category heading. This material is a fiberglass twill fabric used primarily for cosmetic applications.
This Prepreg is sold by Lft. Common conversion for 1 foot of material is 12" long x 40" wide. If you order more than one unit the material will be provided in continuous format.
Quick Facts For Aluminized Texalium E-Glass Prepreg
Values provided here may vary slightly
- Fiber = 56% 312 gsm Aluminized Texalium E-Glass (or equivalent)
- Roll Width 40"
- Resin System = 44% Newport 301 Epoxy Resin System
- CPT (Cure Ply Thickness) = 0.0125"
- Cure Temp = Between 250°F and 300°F
- Out Life = 30 days at 70°F (21°C)
- Shelf Life = 12 months at 0°F (-18°C)
- Gross Weight (w/ backing paper material) = 0.467 lbs
- Net Weight = 0.36 lbs
Prepregs have special policies related to returns and shipping. Please review them here prior to order.