Rock West Composites only collects sales tax on orders shipped to addresses in the States of California & Utah. In California product & shipping amounts are taxed. In Utah only products are taxed.
You may be responsible for state and local sales/use taxes when filing your tax returns. Please check your local sales tax laws.
- 1 to 1 $43.99
- 2 to 4 $29.79
- 5 to 9 $19.59
- 10 to 24 $16.39
- 25+ $14.79
Breather/Bleeder Fabric ◾ Conforms Closely to Contours of Part ◾ 60" Wide
Breather/Bleeder drapes easily over your laminate, directly below your bagging film and will serve two purposes.
As a breather, it allows for vacuum pressure to be applied evenly across the entire surface of the laminate. It also permits any gases released during cure to escape.
When used as a bleeder it will absorb excess resin applied during the lay-up process. Bleeder should be thrown away after use.
Breather/Bleeder Quick Facts:Sold in linear yard (LYD) increment (with minimums) OR as pre-made rolls. Break down below:
- Per LYD with with 10 LYD minimum. Material will be provided in continuous format (Example: Qty. 10 in shopping cart yields 360" length x 60" width)
- 1 LYD Pre-made Roll (36" length x 60" width)
- 3.3 LYD Pre-made Roll (120" length x 60" width)
- 6.6 LYD Pre-made Roll (240" length x 60" width)
- Full Roll 50 LYD (1800" length x 60" width)
Rock West Composites will NOT return or refund raw material orders.
- Additional Information
P/N 3011-D 3011-D-FULLROLL Application Vacuum Bagging Supplies and Materials Vacuum Bagging Supplies and Materials Materials Breather Fabric Breather Fabric WT. 1.5 lb 0.68 kg 680.388 g 50 lb 22.68 kg 22679.6 g
- Technical Data