19 diameters | 6 Material Options | 0.250" to 2.500" | This is a "build your own" system.
Characteristics: Large variety of diameters in standard and intermediate modulus carbon fiber are available with more options to come. Uses a variety of connectors or design your own. Capable of creating lengths up to 50 feet or more! Click here to view a ~3 minute video outlining further benefits and features of this carbon fiber (& more!) telescoping tubing system.
Telescoping Clamps and Joining Options
Benefit: INFINITubeV is called “Versatile” because it allows you to build your own unique features right from the start.
- Hop on or off anywhere in the spectrum
- Standard and intermediate modulus available
- Ultra thin woven fiberglass inner layer to maintain superior machine ability
- Button clip locking mechanism available from 0.375" up to 2.25"
- Size 2 telescoping clamp option available - variety of sizes coming soon
- In house bonding of telescoping clamps offered
- Solid-lock™ Adjustability
- Universal Accessory Mount
- Surface Piercing Carbide Tips
Designed specifically for our telescoping tubing as a spacer between tubes of varying diameters. Provides smooth sliding action as well as longer life of your assembly.Learn More
New ProductSku: CR-INFV-GROUP
14 Sizes -- 0.25" Up to 2.25" Now Available!Learn More
Made with pride in SLCLearn More$11.99 As low as: $7.591
Button ClipsLearn More
OUT OF STOCK
OUT OF STOCK UNTIL MAY 2019 - Tube - Round - INFINITubeV - Standard Modulus - Twill Painted Gloss - Size 00 - 0.25 (6.35mm) x 0.352 (8.94mm) x 74 Inch (1880mm) (Globally Sourced)Sku: 46400-G-DL$39.99 As low as: $30.391
Tube - Round - INFINITubeV - Standard Modulus Carbon + EKOA - Size 00 - 0.250 X 0.352 (+Length Options)Sku: 46400-EKOA-GROUP
Tube - Round - INFINITubeV - Intermediate Modulus - Spread Tow - Size 00 - 0.250 X 0.356 (+Length Options)Sku: 46400-IM-GROUP