Carbon + Silver Texalium
Looking for an alternative look of our classic hexagonal shaped tubing? Look no further, we've got you covered. Are you interested in a diameter not listed? Just ask us about it, we will likely build it for you! Allow us to highlight a few benefits and features of our silver texalium overwrapped hexagonal composite tubes.
- Allows for the "clocking" of your product or assembly
- Can be used in a telescoping fashion - Diameters in the lineup "play-well" with one-another with use of our low friction tape
- "Off-Axis" plies allow for a nicely balanced layup. Majority of products contain ~50% +/-45° plies and a blend of 0°'s
- Great for torque, bending & tension
- Easily mount equipment & hardware to the ID or the OD
- Standard dimensions allow for easy component machining if / when needed
- Radius corners allow for efficient stress transfer plus;
- Let's just say it, they're just plain good looking
COMPARE COMPOSITE MATERIALS TO METALS
STIFFNESS & STRENGTH
There are no products matching the selection.