High Modulus Square Carbon Tubing
Square Composite Tubing ◾ High Modulus ◾ Carbon Fiber ◾ Multiple Sizes Available
Ah! You've found them - Our high modulus carbon fiber tubes that is... This likely means you know exactly what you want, right!?
High Modulus Carbon Fiber Square Tube Highlights:
- High Modulus Carbon Fiber
- Fiber Modulus is 57 msi, 670 ksi, Composite Modulus varies by tube and layup but in general will be between 15 and 21 msi
- Very stiff - Good thermal conductivity / stability - Typically used in all 0° & 90° (or off-axis) plies throughout the ply sequence / laminate orientation.
- Allows for the "clocking" of your product or assembly
- Majority "Off-Axis" plies allow for a nicely balanced layup. Majority of products contain +/-45° plies and a blend of 0 & 90 degree plies
- Easily mount equipment & hardware to the ID or the OD
- Standard dimensions allow for easy component machining if / when needed
- Radius corners allow for efficient stress transfer plus;
- Let's just say it, they're just plain good looking
COMPARE COMPOSITE MATERIALS TO METALS
STIFFNESS & STRENGTH