High Modulus Square Carbon Tubing
Square Composite Tubing ◾ High Modulus ◾ Carbon Fiber ◾ Multiple Sizes Available
Ah! You've found them - Our high modulus carbon fiber tubes that is... This likely means you know exactly what you want, right!?
High Modulus Carbon Fiber Square Tube Highlights:
- High Modulus Carbon Fiber
- 57 msi, 670 ksi
- Very stiff - Good thermal conductivity / stability - Typically used in all 0° & 90° (or off-axis) plies throughout the ply sequence / laminate orientation.
- Allows for the "clocking" of your product or assembly
- Majority "Off-Axis" plies allow for a nicely balanced layup. Majority of products contain ~50% +/-45° plies and a blend of 0°'s
- Easily mount equipment & hardware to the ID or the OD
- Standard dimensions allow for easy component machining if / when needed
- Radius corners allow for efficient stress transfer plus;
- Let's just say it, they're just plain good looking
*Values listed above are reflective only of the fiber NOT the composite matrix (fiber + resin) and are listed only for tensile modulus and strength. ***Theoretical values are currently not available for this tube but testing can be performed upon request for a fee
COMPARE COMPOSITE MATERIALS TO METALS
STIFFNESS & STRENGTH
- Must be purchased at length listed in description, however we can cut and machine most to order. Select "Add/Customize" to choose your desired customization.
- Shaped ID 1 (Flat to Flat)
- Shaped ID 2 (Flat to Flat)
- Shaped OD 1 (Flat to Flat)
- Shaped OD 2 (Flat to Flat)
- Tube And Rod Finish
- Wall Thickness