Tube - Square - Fabric - 1.375 x 1.45 x 66 inch
- 1-5 $235.99
- 6-24 $212.79
- 25-49 $200.59
- 50+ $182.39
Features & Benefits
Now you can apply Carbon Fiber to any surface with this high gloss, decorative adhesive backed Carbon Fiber Sheets.
These first quality carbon fiber sheets have a deep, glossy, three dimensional finish. The proprietary Autoclave process, 100% genuine carbon fiber prepreg (not a printed vinyl), and superior epoxy resin consistently deliver high gloss panels with outstanding strength, durability and a longer lasting mirror-like finish.
Our adhesive backed High Gloss Carbon Fiber Sheets are flexible, formable to curved surfaces, feature quality adhesive and can be trimmed with scissors for a simple peel and stick installation.
Applying the adhesive backing yourself can be a tricky process. We apply a high quality adhesive backing to the carbon fiber sheeting inhouse, using a cold laminator. The cold laminator provides a superior bond between the adhesive and the carbon fiber sheet. And the risk of handling an adhesive is eliminated.
You can save time and money by using these hassle free, ready-to-use carbon fiber adhesive backed sheets, available in multiple sizes for any project.
Project examples include:
- Dashboard inserts
- License plates
- Decorative phone faceplate
- Chassis, wings, bodies and full scale car applications
- Logo Decals and Emblems
- Instrument Decals
How to apply the adhesive backed Carbon Fiber Sheet.
These hassle free, ready-to-use adhesive backed carbon fiber sheets can be applied to any surface with an easy peel and stick installation. Simply cut out the desired shape, peel off the backing and firmly adhere the cut shape to the surface.
Preparing the Surface
Prior to applying the carbon fiber sheet, clean the surface to which the sheet will be applied. It is important to have a surface free of oils, grease and debris that could interfere with the adhesive.
We recommend using isopropyl alcohol as a cleaning agent. Make sure the surface is compatible with use of the solvent prior to cleaning. If unsure, using either a 50/50 alcohol water solution or liquid glass cleaner will suffice.
Clean the surface then allow to dry.
- First, draw the required shape on the sheet
- Cut out the shape with composite shears
- Clean the surface
- Remove the backing paper from the carbon fiber sheet
- Carefully place the sheet in the desired position
- Firmly smooth the sheet surface by hand
|Materials||Standard Modulus Carbon|
|Pattern||3k 2X2 Twill Weave|
|Shaped ID 2 (Flat to Flat)||1.375|
|Shaped OD 1 (Flat to Flat)||1.455|
|Shaped OD 2 (Flat to Flat)||1.455|
|Surface Finish (exterior)||Cello Wrap Gloss|
Radius of TubingThe inner and external corner radii are measured by hand with a radius gauge with no tolerance called out.
- Internal Radius: 7/32”
- External Radius: 15/64”.
We cannot supply theoretical values for this tube at this time. For specification sheets and other data we can supply please review our Technical Spec page.
SKU : 25493 Rev NC
- 0° Fibers maximize bending stiffness. Consider bending the tube over your knee.
- 45° Fibers maximize torsional stiffness. Typically plied together in an opposing manner, i.e. ±45°. Consider twisting the tube like a vehicle's driveshaft.
- 90° Fibers maximize crushing stiffness and generally assist in overall tube strength. Consider laying the tube on the ground and stepping on it.