Tube - Rectangle - Fiberglass - 1.00 x 2.00 - 1.33 x 2.13 x 75 inch
- 1-3 $395.99
- 4-10 $366.79
- 11+ $339.59
|Shaped ID 2 (Flat to Flat)||2|
|Shaped OD 1 (Flat to Flat)||1.33|
|Shaped OD 2 (Flat to Flat)||2.12|
|Surface Finish (exterior)||Cello Wrap Gloss|
Radius of TubingThe inner and external corner radii are measured by hand with a radius gauge with no tolerance called out.
- Internal Radius: Coming Soon
- External Radius: Coming Soon
We cannot supply theoretical values for this tube at this time. For specification sheets and other data we can supply please review our Technical Spec page.
SKU : 25510 Rev NC
- 0° Fibers maximize bending stiffness. Consider bending the tube over your knee.
- 45° Fibers maximize torsional stiffness. Typically plied together in an opposing manner, i.e. ±45°. Consider twisting the tube like a vehicle's driveshaft.
- 90° Fibers maximize crushing stiffness and generally assist in overall tube strength. Consider laying the tube on the ground and stepping on it.