Tube - Square - Fiberglass - 1.00 x 1.24 x 66 inch
- 1-5 $286.99
- 6-24 $258.79
- 25-49 $243.59
- 50+ $221.39
|Shaped ID 2 (Flat to Flat)||1.000|
|Shaped OD 1 (Flat to Flat)||1.24|
|Shaped OD 2 (Flat to Flat)||1.24|
|Surface Finish (exterior)||Cello Wrap Gloss|
|Tensile Modulus (Stiffness), msi||3.66|
Radius of TubingThe inner and external corner radii are measured by hand with a radius gauge with no tolerance called out.
- Internal Radius: Coming Soon
- External Radius: Coming Soon
We cannot supply theoretical values for this tube at this time. For specification sheets and other data we can supply please review our Technical Spec page.
SKU: 25512 Rev NC
- 0° Fibers maximize bending stiffness. Consider bending the tube over your knee.
- 45° Fibers maximize torsional stiffness. Typically plied together in an opposing manner, i.e. ±45°. Consider twisting the tube like a vehicle's driveshaft.
- 90° Fibers maximize crushing stiffness and generally assist in overall tube strength. Consider laying the tube on the ground and stepping on it.