Aramid - Honeycomb Core - 3.0 LB/ft^3 - 24 x 24 x 0.335 inch
• Fire resistant (self extinguishing) • High strength-to-weight ratio • Corrosion resistant • Excellent dielectric properties • Thermally insulating
Features & Benefits
This aerospace honeycomb uses include aircraft galleys, flooring, partitions, aircraft leading and trailing edges, missile wings, radomes, antennas, military shelters, fuel tanks, helicopter rotor blades and navy bulkhead joiner panels.
- Fire resistant (self extinguishing)
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Corrosion resistant
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Thermally insulating
- High toughness
- Excellent creep and fatigue performance
- Good thermal stability
- Over-expanded cell configuration suitable for forming simple curves
- Compatible with most adhesives used in sandwich composites
- Long shelf life. The mechanical properties referenced are maintained for 10 years minimum if not exposed to moisture, weather or any normal hazard.
- Length: ± 0.5"
- Width: ± 0.5"
- Thickness: ± 0.006″ (under 2″ thick)
- Density: ±10%
- Cell Size: ±10%