Tube - Round - INFINITubeV - Standard Modulus - Twill Painted Gloss - Size 10 - 1.500 (38.1mm) x 1.602 (40.7mm) x 74 Inch (1880mm) (Globally Sourced)
Carbon Fiber Tube ◾ Globally Sourced / Lower Cost◾ High Gloss Finish
- 1-5 $145.99
- 6-24 $130.79
- 25-49 $123.59
- 50+ $112.39
Features & Benefits
Below are the items required to build a two tube telescoping system;
- (A) Smaller of the two INFINITubeV tubes
- (B) Larger of the two INFINITubeV tubes
- (C):Low Friction Tape
Animated GIF shows the sliding action of the three parts. *Locking Mechanism will vary for each system.
|Telescoping Tube Size||Size 10 / 1.500" x 1.606"|
|Materials||Standard Modulus Carbon|
|Pattern||3k 2X2 Twill Weave|
|Telescoping Class||INFINITubeV - Design Your Own|
|Surface Finish (exterior)||Painted Gloss|
SKU : 46410-G-DL
|1||(0/90 120 E-Glass Scrim)||Inside|
- 0° Fibers maximize bending stiffness. Consider bending the tube over your knee.
- 45° Fibers maximize torsional stiffness. Typically plied together in an opposing manner, i.e. ±45°. Consider twisting the tube like a vehicle's driveshaft.
- 90° Fibers maximize crushing stiffness and generally assist in overall tube strength. Consider laying the tube on the ground and stepping on it.