Customer Highlight - Representing The "801"
WSD Custom Skis was born not out of necessity, but rather passion, glory and a wild drive for adrenaline... Rock West Team member and WSD Owner / Ski maker Howard Wu took advantage of Rock West's braided carbon fiber tape and topped it off with a screaming fruit print. No doubt our team members will be strapping some of these bad boys on and venturing out to the 7 world class ski resorts a mere 30 minutes away from our 48,000 sqft manufacturing facility. If you'd like to learn more check out our posts on Facebook or Instagram.
Fight Fire With Fire - Cut Carbon With Carbon
It stinks throwing machining tools away. Now avaialable are a full line of diamond coated abrasive machining tools specially designed for cutting and machining composite materials, be it Glass, Carbon or Aramid.
- Up to 30x the tool life over carbide
- Can use water during cutting but intended to be used dry
- Designed specifically with composite machining in mind
- Can be used for cutting other materials too
Saving Lives, Big Giant Whale Lives.
We've recently teamed up with some great Non-Profits to develop a pole system with a few key elements in mind;
- Keep it light (much lighter than the aluminum it replaces)
- Enable easy field assembly / dis-assembly
- Must be modular to allow for pole lengths from 6' up to 30'
- Corrosion free in extreme environments (salt, ice, sun and more)
- Click below to learn more...
Thanks for shopping at Rock West Composites!
Rock West Digest
Rock West Digest Announced - Learn about current projects and get the inside scoop on deals and huge savings!