- Tube - Filament Wound - 2.000 x 2.125 x 13.360 Inch ($19.19)
- Tube - Filament Wound - 2.000 x 2.125 x 14.360 Inch ($20.19)
We have taken two of the coolest materials and made it into one of the HOTTEST! We started with our carbon fiber / Dupont Red Kevlar® hybrid fabric, sandwiched a single ply of carbon fiber twill and infused some resin, and this is the result!
- Incredible strength to weight ratio
- Amazing impact resistance
- Carbon core maintains stiffness
- 3,650 MPa Tensile strength (Kevlar fiber alone)
- Carbon / Kevlar woven 2x2 twill
25mm Tubing - Specially Engineered for Multi-Rotor Drone / UAV's
Let us help you build your drone
- Available in 2 wall thickness variations using High Modulus CF
- Also available as a standard mod variant for the budget minded builder
- Lighter weight, means longer flight times
- Longer flight times = More fun and more opportunities
- Don't miss our newly listed 1/2" (12.7mm) OD High Modulus fabric tube as well...What more can we add!? Let us know with an email
- Lockheed Martin's VTOL project photos below... Click to view more details!
|VTOL Project in Popular Mechanics||VTOL Project on Our Facebook Page|
Beautiful in Black
Meet Our Newest 1/4" All Fabric Plate!
- Now serving Overkill in the form of 0.25" solid plate!
- The thickest and stiffest plate yet (& yes we can make this in 4 x 10 foot sheets)
- 3/8" coming next....
- One side high gloss and one side matte for easy bonding
- On top of it all, this plate is affordable!
- Co-molded internal zinc washer for high impacts and long life
- So many possibilities, Trekking pole tips, Larping ram tips, Tri-Bi-MonoPod, really however you swing!
Sandwich Panels - Yes, we can do other sizes, just ask!
We are currently building panels in a single format, however we can tailor this to your specific requirements! If you are interested please email us your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adjustable variables include;
- Ply Count
- Surface Finish
Custom Build Facts Serving Size - Under 14 lbs
- Need Strength? Stiffness? Get Both Now!!
- Red Kevlar / Black Carbon
- Blue Kevlar / Black Carbon
- Orange Kevlar / Black Carbon
- Yellow Kevlar / Black Carbon
- Positive engaging (spring loaded) lock from ~0 degrees to a positive 198 or 216 degrees
- Locks in ~18 degree increments
- Through all hole (0.20") on each leg for added security or quick release from tubing if needed
- Fits tubing with an OD ranging from 0.625" to 1.00" in outer diameters
- Structurally Impressive
- Cosmetically Shocking
- Two Color Options, More to Come
Woven Twill Construction
- Aids In Machining
- Traditional Carbon Fiber Look
Carbon Fiber Block (450mm x 450mm x 9.5mm-25mm)
Polyetheretherketone (PEEK) thermoplastic matrix consolidated on a high strength continuous filament carbon fiber fabric. This FDA approved composite material is bio compatible and lends itself to the demanding environment required for surgical instrumentation and other medical applications.
- Calling all Designers and Builders! You are going to want to check this out!
- Receive Major Discounts
- Access to Our Marketing Channels (SEO, Paid & Organic)
- Twill, Plain Weave, & Custom Weaves in various thicknesses
- 5 distinct size options to work with Rock West Tubing
- Aluminum 335 - Most corrosive resistant alloy available
- Can be used with patended set screw, or bonded for a permanent fit
- Various styles including 90's, T's, Flanges, Adjustable Elbows, and more
- Drawings available upon request
- Check out the Quick Summary PDF for easy shopping!
- Give your next product Edge with these engineered quick release pins - Perfect for telescoping tubing and quick breakdown of longer length poles
- Combine our ferrules and tubing together to create that continuous extended length pole you have always wanted
- Applications don't stop here....
- 0.625 x 1.25 x 18 inch now available to ship!
- Introducing a handful of new sizes so be sure to check back with us periodically
- Reduce weight & increase stiffness in one direction
- Adhesive backed and lasts for years - Designed for outdoor use / Lasts even longer indoors
- Easily applied to your electronic devices / cars or virtually anything else
- Super Easy Application and Trimming / Leaves NO residue upon removal
- Small Minimum Qty's!
- Dozens of common sizes marked down 18% - 35% to reduce inventory
- limited supply at these prices / Buy while they last
We have reduced the price on our ultra light weight adjustable trekking pole to help spur the urge in YOU! These poles extend from 31" - 50" can be used for so may things from tent supports / camera monopods and more!
Would you like a discount on all future orders? Please contact us for details regarding our Educational Discount!
Check out the video below to see a cool use of our Elite Pole system...
Thanks for shopping at Rock West Composites!
Rock West Digest
Rock West Digest Announced - Learn about current projects and get the inside scoop on deals and huge savings!