Tube - Square - Fabric - 3.985 x 4.12 x 66 inch
- 1 $1,215.99
- 2-4 $1,093.79
- 5-9 $1,032.59
- 10+ $941.39
|Materials||Standard Modulus Carbon|
|Shaped ID 2 (Flat to Flat)||3.985|
|Shaped OD 1 (Flat to Flat)||4.120|
|Outer Diameter (Flat to Flat)||4.120|
|Space Flight Ready||No|
|Surface Finish (exterior)||Cello Wrap Gloss|
Radius of TubingThe inner and external corner radii are measured by hand with a radius gauge with no tolerance called out.
- Internal Radius: Coming Soon
- External Radius: Coming Soon
We cannot supply theoretical values for this tube at this time. For specification sheets and other data we can supply please review our Technical Spec page.
SKU: 25516 Rev NC
- 0° Fibers maximize bending stiffness. Consider bending the tube over your knee.
- 45° Fibers maximize torsional stiffness. Typically plied together in an opposing manner, i.e. ±45°. Consider twisting the tube like a vehicle's driveshaft.
- 90° Fibers maximize crushing stiffness and generally assist in overall tube strength. Consider laying the tube on the ground and stepping on it.